Mann Ventures is India's premier processed food manufacturers, offering manufacturing and packing services to well-known multinational corportations.
With six subsidiary units (in both North and South India), the company cumulatively possesses extensive capacity and facility for manufacturing and packing a host of products like propriety food items, biscuits, jelly, Custard, Baking powder, tea, ice creams, personal hygiene products and many more.
Mann Ventures has ongoing long term agreement with GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Limited, Hindustan Unilever Ltd., Duncans Industries Ltd., Mother Dairy Fruits & Vegetables Pvt Ltd, ITC Ltd., Cadbury Inida Ltd., and Britannia India Ltd.
S.S. Mann is a qualified Dairy Technologist from National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal. He has more than 17 years of experience with Nestle India Ltd. - leading MNC in processed food segment. Mr. Mann has held senior positions in Nestle India Ltd. and his in depth technical knowledge along with exposure to international market benefits Mann Ventures.
Rajdeep Mann, a B.C.A. and M.Tech, has more than 15 years of experience in running the dedicated co-packing unit of Glaxo SmithKline and Hindustan Unilever Ltd. Introduction of modern technology and improved practices under guidance of Rajdeep Mann, has taken the company into new heights of success.
Legacy Foods Pvt. Ltd.Contact Now
Dedicated manufacturing and packing facility for Glaxo Smithkline Consumer Healthcare Ltd.
- Capacity of 110,000 MT per annum
- Area - 27,000 sq. mt.
- Zero waste disposal factory
- Complex Operation handling 24 different SKUs of varieties & sizes
- Professional Management With qualified personnel on all key positions
- Complete decentralized and empowered team to ensure accountability and smooth operation
- All Units are largest Business Partners of their Respective Principles Stable, long term and satisfying relationship with Principles.
- Focus on Continuous Improvements, Process Up gradation & Training
- In house project execution team of project managers and supporting engineers
- Transparent & Ethical working
- Corporate compliance – strong ethic of compliance to all laws, rules and regulations. Provide fair employment without any discrimination
- Continuous focus on EHS (Employee, Health and Safety) with eco friendly operations and training.